viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

Canciones para examen 3º ESO de Rumba Bolero y Cha


Love and marriage (Frank Sinatra) 


 .

 

Fuckin' perfect (Jason Chen & Cathy Nguyen. P!nk

Made a wrong turn / Once or twice / Dug my way out / Blood and fire / Bad decisions / That's alright / Welcome to my silly life
Mistreated this place / Misunderstood / Miss knowing it's all good / It didnt slow me down.
Mistaking / Always second guessing / Underestimating / Look I'm still around


Pretty, pretty please / Dont you ever, ever feel / Like you're less than / Fucking perfect
Pretty, pretty please / If you ever, ever feel / Like you're nothing / You're fucking perfect to me

You're so mean / When you talk / About yourself, you were wrong / Change the voices in your head / Make them like you instead /
So complicated / Look how we all make it / Filled with so much hatred / Such a tired game /
It's enough / I've done all I can think of / Chased down all my demons / I've seen you do the same

Oh / Pretty, pretty please / Dont you ever, ever feel / Like you're less than / Fucking perfect
Pretty, pretty please / If you ever, ever feel / Like you're nothing / You're fucking perfect to me

The whole worlds scared / So I swallow the fear / The only thing I should be drinking / Is an ice cold beer /
So cool in line / And we try, try, try / But we try too hard / And it's a waste of my time / Done looking for the critics /
Cause they're everywhere / They don't like my jeans / They don't get my hair / Exchange ourselves /
And we do it all the time / Why do we do that? / Why do I do that? / Why do I do that?

Yeeeeaaaahhh / Oooooooh / Oh baby pretty please
Pretty, pretty please / Dont you ever ever feel / Like you're less than / Fucking perfect
Pretty, pretty please / If you ever, ever feel / Like you're nothing / You're fucking perfect to me / You're perfect, you're perfect /

Pretty, pretty please / If you ever, ever feel / Like you're nothing / Fucking perfect

Pretty, pretty please / If you ever, ever feel / Like you're nothing / You're are perfect to me

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario